Please also visit:

Please also visit: Script Circle

Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Scripts - BIG UPDATE

Forget below. I have now found a new place to sell my wares: Script Circle.
I am now getting all my scripts uploaded so that customers past, present and future can enjoy performing my ridiculous drivel brilliant masterpieces.

Unfortunately, the site where my scripts were for sale, Production Scripts, has folded.
The former owners have intimated that the site has been sold on and that it will be up and running again in due course. However, there is no concrete evidence of this. Consequently, until I get a chance to clean up this blog, all the links to my scripts are now broken. If you would like further information about my scripts then please contact me directly. Thank you for your patience and understanding.