Please also visit:

Please also visit: Script Circle

Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Spaceman - launching soon...

My latest monologue, The Space will be available on Productions Scripts soon. Here is a short excerpt to whet your appetite.
"Welcome to my audio blog called ‘A Life in a Day of a Real Live Spaceman.’ Well, here we are with T-minus three minutes before blast off, sat in the command module atop 225,000 kilograms of highly explosive materials. With a little help from God and a long taper, this metal monster will propel us to the international space station which will be home for the next forty five days. On my left is Grigory Kucherov, another seasoned spaceman. He’s been to the space station before. He’d love to tell me about it but I speak no Russian and he speaks no English. "

More details and a link to the script coming soon...